1. What file types does your website accept?
To create a custom product, we accept JPEG and PNG files.
2. Are there any file size limitations to customizing?
We accept a minimum of 72 dpi and 100x100 pixels, though images should not exceed the maximum of 10 MB. It is recommended to upload higher quality images to prevent any distortion of your print.
3. How do sizes run for your Tees?
All our Tees run on unisex sizing. Women may prefer to order one size down.
4. What kind of printing method do you use?
Everything at LOWLOW NYC is digitally printed.
*Please note: When using the customizer, it is advised to place your image towards the center of the t-shirt, we currently do not print against the edges or on sleeves.
5. Does your store do custom wholesale orders?
Yes! E-mail us!
Got a question? firstname.lastname@example.org